- Adjustable five-position ankle pads and 4-inch contoured roller pads help facilitate proper sit-ups.
- Its main feature is a vertical knee raise (VKR) station designed for ab muscle workouts.
- Twin dip handles measure 22 inches from center to center.
- Raised push-up handles are stable enough to support users of varied body types and sizes.
- Its cushions are made out of double-stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard™ vinyl. They are extra-thick and dense at 2.5 inches.
- The XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station has skid-resistant feet and has a scratch-resistant powder coat finish
- Arm pad: 12 inches in length x 5 inches in width
- Back Cushion: 20.5 inches in length x 11 inches in width
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 49 inches (length) x 27 inches (width) x 65.5 in inches (height)
Steady as a Marble Statue
One of my favorite exercises is the vertical knee raises (VKR). However, I usually prefer doing these in the gym because the dips and VKR stations usually feel shaky with other home-gym pieces of equipment, and this causes undue worry about falling off or slipping, instead of helping me focus on the enjoyment of exercising. I love the fact that this machine looks and feels sturdy enough for me to do VKR’s on them.
Multiple Exercise Options
The XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station is the perfect complement to other home-gym exercise apparatus, especially if you are doing some strength training. It is also a more-than-adequate, stand-alone exercise set, if you have limited workout space, because of the exercise choices it gives to its owners. The following stations make exercise options almost limitless: push-up station, VKR and dip stations, and sit-ups station.
A lot of users working out on towers, or wall-mounted apparatus usually complain about the cushioning and/or foam grips being easily torn. This is not true in the case of the XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station since it uses tear-resistant vinyl and hi-density cushions.
Look, Ma. No Damaged Floors
It is impossible for any piece of equipment not to move at all, even if it is mounted of fixed. Even with minimal movement, you don’t have to worry about getting skids marks or scratches on your floor, at all, since the XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station has skid-resistant feet.
Minimal Fitness Needed
One drawback to using the XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station is that the exercises that can be performed on this equipment requires some level of fitness, as opposed to starting out with cardio exercises.
Get XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station from Amazon & save today!
Strengthen those core muscles, back, and arms with the XMark XM-4437 Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Station. With a frame made with heavy-duty steel, cushions with tough vinyl, and skid-resistant feet, this tower can hold up to 350 pounds while working on those knee raises, dips, and sit-ups.