Key Product Features and Advantages:
- Lever Arms: The Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym™’s defining feature is its lever arms that offer users the experience similar to working out on free weights without its risks. This is possible with this machine because the weight plates are loaded directly onto each lever supported by an arm. The lever arms replace the barbell/dumbbell grips.
- Bench: The LeverGym™ has a removable bench section to allow users perform power exercises such as squats and shrugs. It has a lock – and – load mechanism for safety purposes. The seat is covered with dense foam and vinyl that makes it firm but not stiff.
- Exercise Options: This powerhouse of a machine is versatile enough to aid users in performing over 20 exercises that include: shrugs, squats, deadlifts, presses, push – downs, pull – downs, kickbacks, raises, extensions, lunges, crunches, curls, and rows. Some exercises require additional accessories that can be purchased separately.
- Construction: It is primarily made of 2.5 and 3 – inch, 12 – gauge steel. The square and the rectangular tubing frames and arm are all mig – welded. Powertec uses industrial – grade materials for other parts such as in its aircraft cables, spring – loaded pins, ball bearings, pulleys, and bushings. The lever arms are protected with PVC scratch guards. Weight plates are not included in the package, and would need to be bought separately.
- Finish: The LeverGym™ has a baked powder coat finish in either black or yellow.
- Weight Capacity: This machine can accommodate a maximum weight limit of 500 lbs on the squat bar and lever press arm. The lat lever and triceps bar can hold up to 300 lbs, while the leg lift has a limit of 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: Measured without its parts moving, the LeverGym™ has a height of 82.6 inches, a length of 76.5 inches, and a width of 55.6 inches. Users need to allot extra space for moving parts.
- The only disadvantage that comes with the Powertec Fitness Workbench Levergym™ is its poorly – done set of assembly instructions. A lot of users had great difficulty putting this machine together, as they followed along with the hopelessly microscopic schematics. In the end, lot of them went with their own gut feel and D.I.Y. know – how to be able to successfully assemble their much-awaited Levergym™.
You won’t need to resort to other resistance technologies found in more expensive machines. You won’t even need to go back to the gym to reap the benefits of lifting heavy weights and have someone spot for you. Powertec’s Fitness Workbench Levergym™ allows you to lift up to 500 lbs without a spotter, and at the comfort of your own home or office gym.