- Dimension– The 21.8-pound CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer measures 20 x 22 x 8 inches.
- Type– This product uses a fluid resistance system, which incorporates magnetic flywheel and fluid resistance chambers.
- Flywheel– CycleOps Fluid 2 comes with larger flywheel that provides twice the inertia to produce road-like experience.
- Power band technology– The power band technology enables wider resistance range that doesn’t even touch the unit. The resistance range, from simple spins to exhausting ascent, automatically shifts in accordance to the cadence and wheel speed employed by the cyclist.
- Self-cooling system– The CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer also features self-cooling mechanism for a long-term use.
- Power– This gear is capable of power less than 209 watts to more than 725 watts.
Easy to install
The level of installation of an indoor equipment should not by itself defeat its purpose of convenience and comfort. This is the reason why CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer has become a favorite to many. CycleOps begins its fulfillment of making your workout convenient from the moment you open your package. Just after some minutes, voila! You have now your indoor bicycle trainer.
One thing that impresses its users is its quiet performance. Because of its fluid resistance system, biking inside your home would be a quiet one. This means you can do it without any worry of waking up your children or anyone in the house.
CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer works best with road bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes, and sprints. This can also work well with 650b, 700c, 26″, and 27″ wheel sizes. The greater news is that it will fit 29er wheels as long as the width does not2.25”.
During the off-season, especially in winter, we wanted to keep up with our activities. Now, because of the exclusive PowerTuned technology, rising inside the house on your bike also gives you an on the road feel as the wheels accelerate and decelerate in an infinite resistance curve. As compared to spin bikes or even stationary bikes, this fluid bicycle trainer offers an extreme road-like adventure.
A proof to the durability of their product is its lifetime warranty. Enjoy the benefits and experience CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer can give…for life.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer has some disadvantages. First, this equipment is quite bulky and for its purpose, heavy. So using this equipment really necessitates a permanent place where you can position it as it is not ideal for someone to be putting or taking it in and out of your storage everyday. And another thing is that this equipment is a bit pricey. But with the benefits and functionality you gain from it, I’m sure that it’s worth the price.
During the off-season, people are burdened of finding alternative ways to continue their usual workout, activity, or sport. But this is not simply finding an alternative as it should equate the effort and benefits you get from the usual one. Let’s take cycling as an example. Sure, there are stationary bikes or spin bikes available, but purchasing one is an additional cost. Moreover, it may not match your outdoor cycling experience. These frets and more are the reasons why indoor bicycle trainer has become a hit in the market. As you read through this review, you will realize why CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer has maintained its position on top of its kind.