- It is easily adjustable within a height range of 4’ 7’’ to 6’ 8’’ through a pull-pin system
- Has a lower spring-loaded pull-pin for ankle adjustment
- Has four (4) foam rollers to cushion your ankles
- Foam cushions are of high density for added comfort
- Has U-shaped handrails for added security
- Has a safety strap that allows you to control inverting angles
- Comes with a safety lock which keeps the table in place when not in use
- Can be folded for easy storage
- Able to bear a 250-pound user at maximum
- Versatile: provides a wide range of length for a variety of users
- Secure: comes with a safety strap for controlling inverting angles, a safety lock to keep in place and strong U-shaped handrails for support
- Space-saving: it is foldable for easy storage
- User-friendly: it is easily adjustable through a pull-pin system
Body Champ’s IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table has the ability to relieve you of your back pains and muscle aches. This table will help manage your pain by releasing the pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots. Aside from doing that, it also helps relax the muscles supporting your vertebrae. Along with other exercises found in your routine, this will improve your blood circulation and your posture by relaxing your back and consequently, your whole body, when done correctly. The table is easy to adjust through its deluxe pull-pin systems that allow a wide variety of uses. This station is very easy to use: just lock your feet between the ankle supports and rest your body against the pad. Raising your arms over your head will gradually invert your body until you’re almost upside down. Just a little bit of effort in raising your arms and gravity will do the work for you. The fear of falling may come at first but do not fret, because this table is very secure and stable. Body Champ’s Inversion Therapy Table has a weight-carrying capacity of 250 pounds and comes with U-shaped handrails, a safety strap and four high-density foam rollers the will keep your body safe and secure while you go upside down. And if you’re having space problems, it is easy to fold after use!
Are bachaches preventing you from doing more things at the end of a hard day’s work? The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table will be able to help you relax your spine as well as the muscles in your back giving you the relief that you truly deserve. Measuring only 13 in by 29 in by 75 in when folded, and 55 ½ in by 29 ½ in by 57 7/8 in assembled, it will make a great addition to your daily exercise routine. You can now actually improve your circulation and posture aside from relieving back pain!