- Weight Stack: The Bayou Fitness E-Series Home Gym with Pec Fly Attachment utilizes stack weight of up to 200 lbs. for resistance.
- Stations, Bars, and Accessories: The Bayou Fitness E-8620 comes with the following features that allow users a variety of exercises focusing on developing muscles in the arms, chest, legs, and abs:
-High, mid, and low stations
-Ab strap, short hand strap, ankle strap
-Lat bar, curl/short bar
- Backrest and Seat: Its 3-inch backrest is adjustable and can be customized to up to 7 horizontal positions. Its seat pad height can be adjusted to up to 10 levels.
- Upholstery: The Bayou Fitness E-Series Home Gym with Pec Fly Attachment uses ultra-thick 3-inch cushions encased in tear-resistant and double-stitched vinyl. This makes the support and seat sweat-repelant. The unit’s roller pads are wrapped in oversized 4.33-inch vinyl. The lat bar attached to the unit has molded grips, for safety and comfort.
- Rubber Pads: Even if the Bayou Fitness E-Series Home Gym with Pec Fly Attachment is situated in a room made with wooden or slipper floors, the machine won’t budge an inch as it is secured with durable and skid-resistant rubber pads.
- Frame: Bayou Fitness proudly uses 2” x 2” and 2” x 3” 11 gauge steel frames, making it thicker and sturdier than other manufacturers’ choice of steel construction.
- Finish: This machine has a baked-on powder coat finish that is scratch-resistant.
- Measurements: This home gym weighs 533 pounds after being assembled. Its dimensions are as follows: 74 inches x 47.5 inches x 83.5 inches (Length x Width x Height)
Commercially-rated Compact Home Gym
Not all home gyms are made the same. The Bayou Fitness E-Series Home Gym with Pec Fly Attachment is definitely a well-designed unit, being compact, and at the same time, having gym-quality sturdiness and assortment of exercise options.
Comfortable and Ergonomic
Users can say “goodbye” to unnecessary body pains caused by wrong positioning or defective machine design. This is made possible with this home gym because its back support and seat pads are constructed with dense foam and tear-resistant vinyl. And, the seat and back support are fully adjustable to accommodate various positions and body frames.
With its many tiny parts, heavy construction, and sections to be assembled, it is best to avoid setting up this home gym alone. You shall need the help of a trusted D.I.Y. person to help you assemble this home gym.
One of the greatest things about having your own home gym is that you don’t have to wait your turn to be able to exercise. Almost every exercise in every machine that you’ve lined up for at the gym, can be found in the Bayou Fitness E-Series Home Gym with Pec Fly Attachment. It is compact and at the same time, light commercially rated, making your workout at home or at the office all the more beneficial.