- Aesthetics: The Weider ultimate body works is about 62 x 19 x 28 inches, weighs at 79 pounds and has a body weight capacity up to 250 pounds.
- Adjustable Incline Bench with Resistance Bands: It is equipped with an adjustable bench for a desired steeper slope to add weight resistance. It also has an option mechanism to increase weight resistance up to 50 pounds with the use of four additional resistance bands.
- Cable and Pulley System: It has a built-in cable and pulley system to allow greater motion range for variation.
- Ideal Replacement for Multiple Gym Machines
This versatile machine is uniquely designed for an all-in-one gym fitness experience that tones both the upper and lower body parts, and the best thing? You get to do it right at your own home at any given time.
- Added Exercise Charts
It helps you to get started right away with the fitness program with an added exercise charts for monitoring progress from time to time.
- Compact Space Saver Design
It is perfect for home use because of its compact space saver design that can only take up a small corner especially when users live in a flat with a limited floor area.
- Difficult to Fold
In contrast to the compact space saver design as an edge, its drawback is it is so difficult to fold that it needs two people to open and close, you’d be forced to leave it open, thus, it consumes a wide space in the room. Needless to say, the compact space saver design is quite a failure.
- Difficult Set-Up Process
Most of its users whine about a complicated set-up process that can swallow a whole lot of time to assemble all the separate pieces that came in the box.
You build your own home fitness gym for less amount of money when you buy Weider ultimate body works that has the all-in-one machine function that is typical for gym fitness routine.