It makes the resistance level dependent on the drag of the user, making it a natural way to strengthen your major muscle groups. Also, keep track of your progress with the attached monitor display! This rower is made of the finest ash wood and lustered Danish Oil.
- Operates with a water flywheel that sets resistance intensity level according to the user’s drag; smooth and perfect gliding
- Built with handmade sturdy ash wood and honey oak, lustered with Danish Oil
- Dismisses any unpleasant noise due to ash wood’s sound and vibration absorbing properties
- Accessible Series 4 computer display is attached to show 6 quick selection 3 navigation keys, workout level, stroke oars rate, pulse rate, zone panel, and duration and distance of the session
- Discretionary chest strap-on that optimizes the workout and assist you with your goals
- Assembled dimensions: 84 x 21 x 22 inches; 117lb
- Can hold up to 1000lb
- Can be stored upright
No maintenance needed
As of maintaining WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine, well, you don’t need to. — ever. It has very tough ash wood and small parts that won’t need you to replace or wrench them.
Seat gliding and dragging operates very smoothly.
Accommodates any kind of height
The foot supports and be easily modified according to your height, even if you’re a tall rower.
Water sound I very relaxing
When you exercise using this rowing machine, you won’t hear any machinery sounds – all you’ll hear is water roaring.
Easy to store
It fits to a cabinet, and can be leaned elsewhere.
Nothing special about the monitor and users complain that they wish there was a backlit in which they could exercise even on low lighting in their house.
WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine provides realistic water rowing without the use of a motor, but instead, a water flywheel.