It’s made out of tough yet fine-looking black walnut that sucks in sound and vibration in a way that it doesn’t release any unpleasant sound. Its tank water container intensifies your rowing session as it provides true-to-life rowing resistance. It comes with a monitor that displays important progress tracking, as well as a DVD guide!
- Built with sturdy American black walnut, made sleek with 3 coats of Danish oil. Black walnut is high-grade material that lasts a lifetime, due to its very flexible engineer-friendly properties; Comes in rich brown, purple/back
- Handmade water fly wheel simulates realistic rowing; pedaling faster intensifies resistance, pedaling slower calms the flywheel and makes a softer drag (seals in the sound, therefore you’ll have a quiet workout)
- The attached foot paddles are angled for proper convenience
- Monitor display shows the level of workout, average strokes, pulse rate, duration and distance of the rowing session
- Can accommodate weight up to 1000 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 84 x 21 x 22 inches
- Folds for easy storage
Look and feel is very realistic
Its lack of motor and very sturdy wood construction makes you feel that you’re bound with nature, and just by looking at it, it encourages you to exercise!
Hear the water swiftly resisting
The machinery doesn’t make any sound but water roaring, thanks to its sound-absorbing walnut construction and sturdy water tank flywheel.
Very easy to store
It can be flipped out easily and stored in a cabinet or jut in a corner.
Assembling is confusing
The manual isn’t properly detailed.
Maintenance is needed
You could notice screws loosening over time, so you may want to always check up on it and do a little wrenching every once in a while.
Level-up your rowing exercise with WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine. This rower provides the look and feel of real kayaking, very realistic in major aspects.