- The Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is made out of heavy-duty gauge steel with a gun-metal gray powder coat finish.
- The package comes with a pull-up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware pieces, and instructions for assembling and installing the apparatus.
- It is bolted directly to the wall, with its support brackets spaced 16 inches apart.
- Its pull-up bar grips are positioned at 10, 24, and 26 inches apart.
- All grips are foam-padded for safety and comfort.
- The Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar has a maximum user weight limit of 300 lbs.
For safety and “workout-quality” reasons, I have always preferred mounted bars or towers over those that you can just slip on the door frame. The Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-up Bar further strengthens my conviction. One look at it, and you would know that the design has been well-thought of and intended for those who are looking into pulling off some upper-body moves that are usually done safely only in a gym.
The Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar was designed for users weighing up to 300 lbs to execute a wide range of exercises – wide pull-up grips, narrow chin-up grips, parallel grips, and even knee raises. Because it is so sturdy, you won’t have to worry about crashing to the floor. Your focus is purely on exercising.
I don’t want to sound sexist or so, but most females such as myself, are not that savvy when it comes to using tools and fixing things. We try, but the safest and easiest way to assemble things needing power tools is to ask for help from people who do know how to handle tools properly. This includes getting help in setting up the Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar.
I did imply that I’m not big on fixing things from scratch. I, like many people out there, rely hugely on instructions provided by the manufacturer. One major challenge that the Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar presents to folks like myself, is that it gives inaccurate instructions on the holes sizes to be pre-drilled. This is why I prefer getting help from someone, instead on even attempting to try DIY.
Get Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar from Amazon & save today!
If pull-ups and other upper body exercises have become an indispensable part of your daily regimen, then it is definitely time for you to invest on a wall-mounted pull-up bar. The Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bar is a gym-quality piece of equipment that allows you to perform several types of pull-ups and chin-ups using varied grips. It is one of the sturdiest pull-up bars in the market, and is well worth every dollar invested.