Your Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike comes with the following key features:
- A 40-pound Flywheel instead of regular bike wheels
- A heavy-duty crank and smooth chain drive mechanism
- Adjustable handlebar and seat
- Adjustable resistance levels
- Can accommodate users weighing up to 275 pounds
- Dimensions: 20 (W) x 46.5 (H) x 48. 5 (D) inches
- Color: Combination of silver, red, black, and white
Why It is One of the Best
- The Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike is considered as one of the best indoor cycling devices, fit for spinning for several reasons, namely:
- The crank, steel frame, as well as, the flywheel are extremely heavy-duty.
- The resistance levels, seat adjustment, and handlebars are easily adjustable, with the turn of a knob.
- The handlebars are padded, hence making it a comfortable support for when you are executing various cycling positions, or if you just want to hang back while your legs continue to work.
- It is quite easy to assemble since it comes with a few parts. A kid who plays with Lego or other construction-type games can assemble this with minimal effort.
- The Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike is a reasonably priced machine. You get what you pay for without the guilt.
A lot of other customer reviews state that the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike wasn’t made with less taller people in mind. Even with its height adjustment set at the lowest level, the seat is just too high, and can be a proper cycling posture issue. Moreover, the handlebar adjustment is limited to up-and-down settings only. You can move it forward or backward, to achieve the optimal lean for correct cycling posture.
Make Some Noise!
While it’s typical for indoor bikes to make some whirring or grinding sounds as time passes, and especially if you don’t lubricate and/or use them enough, the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike can get quite noisy as you increase the resistance. Some preventive maintenance, such as checking if wheel alignment is correct, or if a small part fell out, is in order before you can use it.
Spinning is a popular low-impact cardiovascular exercise because unlike running or jogging, it doesn’t cause much problems with people who have knee or ball concerns. It is a form for indoor cycling that alternates various cycling positions, speeds, and resistances. While spinning classes are available in gyms, you can spin to your own workout music at your own convenience if you have the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike at home or in the office gym.