- Dimensions – The Sole F80 has the following measurements: 58 inches (height), 265 lbs (weight), 80 inches (length), 35 inches (width). Its deck size is 35 in. by 80 in. and the running surface is 22 in. by 60 in.
- Weight Capacity- It has a maximum weight capacity of 375 lbs.
- Easy Assist – Sole’s trademark folding deck design locks the deck securely while folded, and allows the user to effortlessly release a lever, step back and watch the deck unfold by itself.
- Motor- This treadmill’s motor is a 3.5 CHP motor that supports speeds from 0.5 mph to 12 mph.
- Control Panel: The blue LCD display is 7.5 inches wide, and it has quick controls on the handrails for users to change speeds (0.5 mph-12mph) and incline levels (0-15%) with least effort.
- Frame-The Sole F80’s frame is sturdy as it is welded and not bolted.
- Belt- Its tread belt is double-woven and 2-ply with four layers – two rubber layers, a PVC layer in the middle, and nylon backing to provide a smooth glide over the deck and rollers.
- Deck-The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill’s deck reduces impact to your joints for up to 40 %. This is because the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck feature was designed specifically for this purpose.
- Other features:
Heart monitoring can be done using pulse grips or a chest strap, which is included in the package.
It has 10 workout programs: 6 standard, 2 custom, and 2 heart programs.
It has compatible audio speakers and ports to plug in mp3 players and headphones.
The F80 also has two cooling fans.
The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill is a worthwhile investment. Sure, you can buy cheaper treadmills, or, you can save up for a more expensive treadmill, with all its bells and whistles. Over time, though, you might end up feeling that you made the wrong buying decision. Here are the top reasons why you won’t regret buying the Sole F80:
- The F80’s cushioning reduces up to 40% of impact to the joints. Let’s face it, we need this kind of technology as we grow older, and our joints couldn’t handle the shock of running on asphalt.
- Trying to sneak in a few laps while the baby is asleep? That is definitely possible with the F80’s whisper deck.
- The controls on the console are very user-friendly, and the quick control buttons on the handrails make things even easier.
- It has a wide and long deck that accommodates different heights and strides.
- The Easy Assist feature makes storing and taking it out from storage all too easy for the user.
There are a few reasons why you might want to opt for another model, and these are quite minimal.
- Prepare for a storage area that still takes up a large footprint. This can be a behemoth.
- As opposed to other programs the Heart Rate Programs do not have a cooling down period. It just stops.
- You must either put up with the heat and sweat, or have your own fan on. The on-board cooling fan isn’t that strong.
The Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill is highly regarded by many consumers and compares only to sophisticated treadmills sold at a much higher price. Another best buy in its price range, you would never go wrong with an F80 at home or in the office.