Product Features and Advantages:
- Drive System and Flywheel: Even if the E25 has a heavy, 25-lb flywheel, and a generous amount of resistance and incline levels, it maintains a fluid and smooth motion through its whisper-quiet drive system.
- Resistance: The E25 Elliptical Machine has 20 resistance levels to choose from, and it operates using magnetic resistance or eddy current brake (ECB) resistance.
- Incline: SOLE’s power incline feature is a step ahead of its competitors, as this allows users to change ramp angles and throw in additional resistance at the push of a button without stopping or stepping off the machine. It is fully adjustable from zero (0) to 30 degrees.
- Programs: The E25 has 10 workout programs, six (6) of which are standard, two (2) are custom, and two (2) are heart rate programs.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Pulse grips are located on the machines static bars. For more accurate reading, SOLE has also included a heart-rate chest strap.
- Stride Length: The E25 is built with a maximum stride length of 20 to 22 inches, and allows forward and reverse motion.
- User Control Panel: This elliptical machine’s vibrant blue LCD display measures 6.5 inches wide. It displays easy-to-read, simple, and relevant information to help users track their progress and make adjustments along the way.
- Measurements: The Sole E25 is 58 inches high, 71 inches long, and 27 inches wide.
- Weight and User Weight Capacity: The product weighs a sturdy 189 lbs, and can accommodate users weigh a maximum of 350 lbs.
- Pedals and Foot Plates: The E25’s 15-inch pedals are designed by experts such as engineers and physical therapists who have incorporated a two-degree, inward slope to reduce stress on knees and ankles. Its foot plates are also articulating. This means that they were designed to fit the way users walk, whether flat-footed or arched.
- Sound System: The SOLE E25 also comes with a basic sound system and ports, wherein you can plug in your music player, tablet, and headphones.
- Add-ons: This machine comes with a water bottle holder that can also double as a media tray, and a built-in cooling fan.
The E25 does come with the some minimal snags:
- Like most elliptical machines, both the sound system and cooling fan are not as good as some would expect them to be.
- You would definitely reap the benefits of this machine only after you have hurdled through the assembly process, which can be tedious and time-consuming for some users who are not into reading worded instructions that much.
SOLE Fitness produces nothing but high-quality exercise equipment and is probably one of the most preferred by consumers of all walks of life. Its E25 Elliptical Machine is definitely, no exception to this reputation, even if it is priced more affordably than the other SOLE machines.