- Dimension– Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike measures 49.7” in length, 25.7” in width, and 50.9” in height.
- Display– This exercise bike is powered by a high-definition console that feeds you with significant information about your workout including workout level, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and RPM.
- Seat– Schwinn AD6 Airdyne also comes with oversized padded and anatomically-designed seat.
- Resistance– This exercise bike features an infinite air resistance system.
- Warranty– Ensure your Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike with its 15 years warranty for the frame, three years on the parts, two years on electronics, and six months on labor items.
- Bottle holder– The new and improved Schwinn AD6 Airdyne comes with a bottle holder to help you through the workout.
When trying to look for an exercise bike, aside from its functionality, it is important to consider the amount of comfort it gives you. You don’t want to sit down and do the workout there for several minutes or hours without getting the proper comfort you need. The Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike gives you the ultimate comfort with its anatomically designed seat, pedal straps, and bottle holder. These features will surely aid you achieve a more productive workout. Another thing is the cool blast of air that streams while you pedal.
Moving your exercise bike in and out the storage room or transporting it around the house won’t be much of a job. This exercise bike comes with small wheels to help you through. No need to exert much effort saving your energy for the workout.
Smooth and Quiet
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike ensures a quiet and smooth performance. This factor becomes more meaningful when you’ve got a busy day ahead or behind and you just want to sneak workout into your busy schedule. Doing the workout early in the morning or late at night when your kids or housemates are asleep is a good idea. You don’t have to worry about waking them up.
Made of all steel tubular frame, expect this Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike to be sturdy. Its strong foundation can provide a safe ride to anyone up to 300 pounds.
Alongside its portability, this exercise bike is a first-rate when it comes to its space-saving design. It is compact thus will fit even into small spaces.
Above all the advantages, what matters to most users is the functionality of the equipment. Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike runs through an infinite air resistance. This unique resistance system yields high higher resistance if the rider pedals harder and lower when the rider pedals slower. Moreover, its dual-action motion feature promotes both an upper and lower body workout. An all-in-one workout, indeed!
Despite the epic reviews, Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike also has some disadvantages. The intention of this exercise bike in giving maximum comfort from its seat is highly commendable. However, the large seat has become inconvenient and uncomfortable to some especially during long hours of workout. Second, many users suggest a backlight for the LCD monitor since it is difficult to read the information encoded particularly when you’re doing the workout inside your room without enough lights on. While this equipment undeniably provides a high intensity cardio workout, it does not feature workout programs. Lastly, this exercise bike can be a little expensive, BUT definitely worth it.
If you are looking for a homey cardio workout equipment that provides an all-in-one workout, here’s a good deal for you. By reading through this review, you will understand why this equipment gives so much more than you have actually expected from an exercise bike. Revolutionize your biking experience right into your home with this Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike.