- Dimension– Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike is an ultra space saver equipment at 46 inches in length x 25 inches in width x 50 inches in height.
- Display– This exercise bike is equipped with a monitor that easily provides workout data like calories burned, time, speed, distance, heart rate, and RPM.
- Style– Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike is an upright stationary bike.
- Resistance– This exercise equipment comes with in infinite air resistance system.
- Drive system– It operates through a single-stage belt drive.
- Seat– The Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike is built with a padded anatomically designed seat.
- Warranty– Its manufacturer offers 5 years warranty on the bike’s frame, 1 year for mechanical and electrical, 90 days warranty on parts as well as on labor.
Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike features BioFit™ Comfort with its fan, made a lot quieter, to provide the same cooling effect in actual biking. The foot rest also promotes undisturbed upper body workout. Moreover, the pedal has straps to place your feet firmly and securely.
If you are looking for an equipment that is designed perfectly for any space, then Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike is the answer. This stationary bike is very compact suitable both to wide and relatively smaller areas.
While this extraordinary equipment is very sturdy, it does not affect its portability. Through its wheels, you can transport this equipment with just a little effort. Plus, Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike is a lightweight equipment.
The infinite resistance level of Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike indeed gives riders a high-intensity workout. This bike provides a full body cardiovascular workout with its synchronized arm and leg motion.
Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike also has some disadvantages. If you read through the many reviews in the internet, you will agree with me that most users have been disappointed by its uncomfortable seats, which lack proper padding. Thus, using this bike may need a padded seat cover to endure long hours of ride on this exercise bike. This bike can also carry only a 250-pound rider as its maximum weight limit. A significant number of users has said that the bike sometimes produce sounds when pedaling faster or harder.
Looking for an all-in-one exercise equipment for your home that is budget-friendly and highly efficient at the same time? If you’re looking for one to help you achieve a healthy and totally fit body, I suggest that you read through this review. Here’s Schwinn AD2 Airdyne Exercise Bike, made affordable to bring that fit body closer to you. Designed to provide an overall workout, this exercise bike will surprise you with its unparalleled capability and benefits.