It gives you the realistic touch of rowing on water, and the comfort and smoothness like no other! It also comes with a purposely oversized LCD computer that displays and tracks your progress.
- Uses both air and magnetic resistance, providing realistic rowing experience
- 16 stages of intensity; optional preset program: 6 pre-programmed, 4 controlled the user, 4 pulse rate adjustable, and a watt program
- Computer automatically level up or level down resistance based on the program shown
- Perfectly contoured seat that glides smoothly with the help of its rollers; additionally, it prevents dirt from accumulating
- Properly turned foot supports
- LCD computer displays the time, 500-meter split time, stroke oars per minute, total stroke oars, distance traveled, watts, calories burned, and another column for HR; displays time, alarm, date, and temperature whilst not in use
- Can hold up to 280 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 96 x 31 x 19 inches (W x H x D); 100lb
It doesn’t make you feel that you’re operating a machine, but instead it really makes your body thing that you’re rowing on water.
Expect to have a smooth sail with this equipment; you’ll have no problem gliding with its seat. Plus, it’s very comfortable that you could workout for hours, even if your have joint problems.
Easy to store
You can store it in any cabinet or maybe just lean it on a wall; its fold system makes it all possible. You won’t worry about it taking much space!
This is probably the only downside of this rowing machine. The manual lacks detail and make take hours for you to figure out.
Proteus PAR-5500 Commercial Club Series Rowing Machine is a fusion of air and magnetic resistance with a wide range of intensity levels.