It provides you the realistic feel of stroking pedals on water! Plus, it gives you the best rowing session with its high-graded construction ensures smooth operation. It also has modifiable foot supports that can accommodate any kind of height. Want to track your progress? It comes with a large, user-friendly, RX-750!
- High-graded rowing machine that uses water as resistance intensity
- Uses hydraulic power which gives a realistic touch to indoor rowing; resistance intensifies when you row faster
- Modifiable foot supports that accommodates tall users
- Maximum-comfort paddle grips and properly contoured seat
- Large, user-friendly computer that displays time, distance travelled by the rowing session, calories burned, and pulse rate
- Holds up weight up to 350 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 78 x 20 x 22 inches; 65 pounds
- Can be stored upright
It will give you the feel – and the sound – of rowing on water! It’s very relaxing, and makes you want to exercise more.
Its foot plates are modifiable and can be used by anyone, of any height. Even if you’re 6-foot plus, you can still stretch your legs to the limit.
Its handle grips are very firm, and won’t cause injuries even if you opt to work out a long time.
Easy to store
It stands upright and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
It’ built with the finest materials and lasts a lifetime, no need for maintenance, it saves you a lot of bucks! Very worthy.
Easy to assemble
The manual isn’t the best, but assembling it was a no-brainer.
Causes foot blisters
Try rowing barefooted, you’ll surely get blisters. But then again, it’s always recommended to put on training shoes.
Have an intense workout with ProRower H2O RX-750 Home Series Rowing Machine’s hydraulic mechanism. Step up the resistance level by rowing faster, or take it easy by rowing slower.