- The ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill has a user capacity of up to 350 lbs.
- Its covers a footprint of 80 x 36 x 73.5 (Length x Width x Height, in inches).
- It is constructed with Spacesaver® and Easylift™, patented designs that allow equipment owners to fold the unit vertically, and lift the deck with an easy push.
- This treadmill’s motor is a 3.25 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro, one of Proform’s superior performance and most noiseless motors available.
- It has a 0 to 12 mph Quickspeed® Control which allows users to change speeds with minimal effort.
- It also has Quick Incline™ controls that makes incline adjustment easy. You can adjust incline from 0 to 15 percent in a single touch, without interrupting your workout.
- Aside from speed and incline adjustments, this unit also comes with Quick Decline™ levels for up to -3%.
- Its 20 in. x 60 in. 2-ply commercial tread belt is optimal for users of various strides and heights.
- The ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill also comes with FS2™ cushioning, for reducing impact on your knees and joints.
The console has the following features:
- Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System
- 24 workout programs – six of each: Speed, Incline, Intensity, and Calorie-Burn workouts
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor with Polar Wireless Chest Strap
- iPod Music Port
- Eight-inch Backlit and Race Track display
- iFit Compatible
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan
A Best Buy in its Range
If you would pit the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill against other treadmills in the same price range, the winner would still be the ProForm Pro 2000. Overall, the specifications and features differences are not that big. The difference lies in the quality you get for its price.
- The FS2™ full surface suspension cushioning system is more affordable than other cushioning systems that are quite similar in terms of providing high-quality impact reduction.
- The motor is quite powerful, for a treadmill in its price range.
- The combination of all its features – the console and programs, as well as the body itself- makes this unit stand above the rest.
Easy and Breezy
I really like the fact that the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill comes with a built-in fan. Working out in an airconditioned room can sometimes cause people to get sick because of the dryness of the air. A natural breeze works best to allow your body to adjust its temperature to the environment gradually.
The only disadvantage to this wonderful addition to your home gym, is its weight. It is quite heavy, and this is the only reason why you would need some help in assembling and installing the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill.
Say “Hi” to one of the best treadmills you can ever purchase -the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. This machine delivers on its promise of high-quality features and benefits, without shelling out too much cash.