- The Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer allows you to comfortably execute eight stretches basic to every workout: lower back, hamstrings, gluteal and hips, hips – legs – back, inner thighs and groin, upper back, shoulders, and finally, quadriceps.
- A placard placed right in front of the handlebars provide illustrations and information on the eight essential stretches.
- The seat and kneepads are cushioned for your protection and comfort.
- This exercise equipment allows you to execute correct stretching positions.
- It is constructed to be lightweight and consume a small footprint for easy storage and placement.
- Users of various heights and/or weighing up to 250 lbs. won’t have trouble using the Precor 240i.
- The Precor240i has padded handlebars that provides support for stretches with varying intensity and duration.
- Wrist straps keep your movement controlled and secure.
- It is constructed to be rust-resistant, self-lubricating, and very durable.
- The equipment measures 52 inches (Length) x 28 inches (Weight) x 36 inches, and weighs 60 lbs.
- It comes with a manufacturer’s Warranty covering five years for the frame, two years for parts, and 90 days for the upholstery.
- The Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer is a great exercise machine to develop flexibility, coordination, and overall well-being. Its construction and ergonomic design make stretches more comfortable and safe, even without a fitness trainer around to correct your posture. I love the fact that it has wrist straps providing additional support. The padded handlebars and cushioned seat and kneepads do wonders for supporting the body in the right places.
- Beginners can easily read off or follow the illustrations on the instructional placard. The instructions are straightforward, and the drawings are visible and simple to follow.
- Although it is lightweight and pretty compact, the construction is quite sturdy. It’s enough to accommodate users who weigh up to 250 lbs. Its design also works for taller folks.
- As a lot of users would point out, the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer is overpriced for such a simple function. Some argue that the customer service and the sturdy construction compensate for the high price, while some users would rather pay a fitness trainer.
- Another point to consider is assembly. Consumers have mixed opinions on how easy it was for them to assemble the equipment. Most found it easier done with a helping hand.
Every workout should start and end with proper stretching. And more often than not, it’s just not practical to pay for a personal trainer just to help you achieve those deep stretches. From the number one brand in health equipment comes the Precor 240i Commercial Series StretchTrainer. Use this quality product at the comfort of your own home, and you might want to reconsider quitting yoga classes.