It shouldn’t be and does not have to be that way. Exercising and living a healthy lifestyle does not have to be sacrificed especially if you own the PowerBlock Elite 90 Adjustable 5 to 90-Pounds per Dumbbell Set.
- Weight Range: The PowerBlock Elite 90 has a range of 5 lbs. to 90 lbs. per dumbbell. This is equivalent to 56 dumbbells or 28 pairs, weighing 2,565 lbs. of free weights, in total.
- Weight Increments: This set generally, has 5 – pound increments provided by its unique square-shaped weight plates. However, the PowerBlock Elite 90 Adjustable 5 to 90-Pounds per Dumbbell Set also has built-in increments of 2.5 to 5, 5 to 7.5, 15 to 17.5, 25 to 27.5, 35 to 37.5, 45 to 47.5, 55 to 57.5, 65 to 67.5, 75 to 77.5, 80 to 87.5, and 87.5 to 90 (all in pounds).
- Weight Adjustment: Each weight has a color-coded guide on the PowerBlock. A weight selector pin is placed on the appropriate color-coded slot that is designated to a specific weight.
- Upgradeable: For pro weight lifters, an upgrade of 130 lbs per hand, can be purchased separately.
- Grip: The PowerBlock Elite 90 has a padded grip in each dumbbell. This allows users to work out even without gloves.
- Unique Shape and Design: Similar to the PowerBlock Classic Series, the Elite 90 has square weight plates, color-coded weight guide, and rectangular box shape, as opposed to the traditional hex weight plate designs.
- From Newbie to Pro: One of the biggest benefits that a practical buyer can gain from the PowerBlock Elite 90 is its weight range and increments. Whether you are an entry-level user or serious and/or professional lifter, strength training couldn’t get any more versatile than this. In fact, this piece of equipment grows with you, as you constantly challenge yourself to take on heavier weights and more exercise variations.
- Easy, Colorful Adjustment: While other adjustable dumbbells use a dial or a switch to change weights, PowerBlock has come up with a cutting-edge, colorful, and convenient way of assigning and adjusting weights. All you have to do is slide the weight selector into the slot that has the color of the weight that you would like to use.
- Comfortable: Because its grip is conveniently padded, you don’t have to wear gloves to use this set. Even if your palms get sweaty and you have weak wrists, it’s okay because the rectangular-box design supports the padded grip and prevents slipping.
- Shoe-Box Size Storage: The size of two large shoeboxes – that’s all the space that the Elite 90 will take. Now you don’t have to mope about losing your exercise space to the kids’ room.
- Some users love the sound of weights dropped on the floor. It’s like their exercise anthem and/or pace-setter. It is not advisable for you to drop the PowerBlock Elite 90 on the floor, though. Some users have mentioned that this broke the equipment.
- To avoid accidents from happening, you can’t do a quick-change in adjusting weights. You have to be very careful and double-check the locks and weight pin that need to be securely placed.
With, a baby on the way, or the kids growing up and needing their own rooms, some sacrifices have to be made. Exercise equipment usually gets moved to the garage or a smaller room, and eventually, neglected. Your plans of having your own home gym and exercising on a regular basis, shall have to be set aside for now.