Walking area: 13 x 41 inches
Assembled product dimensions: 46.5 x 50 x 21.1 (Width x Height x Diameter, in inches)
Folded Dimensions: 21.7 x 21.1 x 50.2 (Length x Width x Height, in inches)
Shipping Weight: 49 lbs.
- Weight Capacity- It has a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Console and other Features:
- The display is very simple, and uses a single button to indicate distance, calories burned, speed, and time. Two AA batteries keep the display powered on and accurate.
- The Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill has two cup or water bottle holders on the console. The company even throws in a free water bottle for you.
- It can be easily stored in an upright position and a spring-loaded pull pin locks it in. The same mechanism makes it easy to take out of storage.
- The Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill is a practical choice for people who have a tight budget and who don’t have time or resources to go to the gym regularly.
- Set-up is very easy, since the frame is compact, lightweight, and simple.
- In contrast to motorized treadmills, this machine is entirely foldable, making it easy to store and easy to take out of storage when you’re ready to start working out.
- Because it does not run on a motor, the noise is minimal, and the workout can get pretty intense. After all, you provide the power to this machine.
- Don’t expect the best quality on this treadmill. It does come at an affordable price, and a lot of compromises need to be made. For starters, the walking deck and frame is quite small and is not suitable for taller people or for folks with bigger body proportions.
- The incline is fixed, so you shall have to think out of the box, and come up with your own creative ways on how to adjust the incline, and at the same time keep the machine stable.
- It is not ideal for folks who would like to walk or run without grabbing on to the handrails. You have to hold on to the rails/s to keep your balance and at the same time keep the machine running.
- The Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill can suddenly stop if you walk slowly. The experience of walking or running on a motorized treadmill is not as smooth as when you are on a manual treadmill.
Are you an early riser or a late-night sleeper and you don’t want to wake up your partner or your kids with a noisy treadmill machine? The easy solution is to get the Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill. This is a lightweight, foldable treadmill that is powered by your walking/running pace, and not a noisy machine.