- The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro has a maximum user weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- It has an adjustable design that allows it to fit door frames 27 to 35 inches wide.
- Its measurements are as follows: 39.4 inches x 16.25 inches x 10 inches (Length x Width x Height). The product weighs 11 pounds.
- The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro comes with patented door frame guards made out of compressible foam. This ensures that the paint and/or door frame moldings are not damaged when using the product.
- This piece of exercise equipment allows users to execute three kinds of pull-ups (Wide, Close, and Hammer Grip), chin-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and dips.
Steady as a Rock
Compared to other models of the same type of exercise equipment, the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro, White, is quite sturdy and steady. It does hold up to 300 lbs, and quite well, I might say. One big differentiator is the way the door frame guards were designed – with compressible, heavy-duty foam. It’s so durable that your door may be the first to give in, instead of the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro.
Nearly Complete Exercise Regimen
With one look at this piece of equipment and what it can do, I immediately thought, “I wonder if there’s a hidden button that releases the elliptical or the treadmill.” I always thought that sit-ups, dips, and push-ups can be done without any apparatus as long as they are executed properly. Apparently, I am wrong.
No Kipping Allowed
Although there is much debate about the safety and health benefits of kipping pull-ups, more so, butterfly pull-ups, whether you can pull them off safely or not on mounted bars is not a consideration for you pulling these off on the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro. Kipping pull-ups and butterfly pull-ups are totally unsafe on bars that are not sturdy and permanently mounted. There is no exception to the rule.
A Door Frame Meant for Me
Although the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro boasts of an adjustable design that accommodates door frames measuring 27 to 35 inches in width, it is still a general concern for most users to find a door to set it up on. After all, the doors came first before it was bought, and using the Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro was not a consideration back then, when the apartment or house was first taken by its owners.
The Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Pro is, just as the name says so, your own gym rolled into one simple apparatus. You would think that it is built only for pull-ups or chin-ups, but it offers more than that. It also facilitates proper dips, sit-ups, and even push-ups, hence providing a nearly complete array of workout exercises.