Carrying your water or fluid while running should not be an inconvenience in your part. The water bottles should not bother or cause you any trouble as you focus yourself in enduring long runs. Good thing there is the Nathan Speed 2 Waistpack with Two 10-Ounce Nutrition Flasks.
- Weight– The Nathan Speed 2 weighs 8 ounces.
- Waistbelt– The stretch elasticized waistbelt is available in four different sizes: small (26 to 32 inches), medium (32 to 38 inches), large (38 to 44 inches), and extra large (44 to 50 inches). There is a moisture-wicking back to give you comfort. The ultrasoft, Velcro fastened belt makes it bounce-free.
- Flasks- This product comes with two 10-ounce nutrition flasks, which are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe.
- Holsters– The molded holsters ensure that the hydration flasks are one-hand and on the fly accessible.
- Pocket– The Speed 2 also features water-resistant in the front for your pills, a power stretch mesh pocket suitable for your mobile phone, and an interior flat pocket where you can store some cash.
- ID card– The waistbelt is incorporated with a waterproof medical ID card.
- Reflective– To boost your safety while running, a reflective element is included.
- Color– The Nathan Speed 2 comes in different colors like blue and gray.
The limited stretch, ultrasoft Velcro attached belt ensures that the hydration flasks doesn’t bounce around especially when you take longer runs than what clips can do. You can place the belt anywhere around the middle body because of its elasticity. Moreover, the belt has a breathable moisture-wicking material which helps reduce or lose sweat easily. The bottles are also easy to clean. With the different pockets found in the belt, you will not worry about losing or dropping important things.
As you run, you do not need to place your hands onto the belt to make sure that nothing will fall out of place. The Nathan Speed 2 will not require two hands to remove the bottle from the its holsters since the hydration flasks can be accessed using a single hand.
The hydration bottles are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. Aside from that, the reflective materials attached to the belt will help you for a safer run.
The Nathan Speed 2 Waistpack with two 10-ounce nutrition flasks is ideal for intermediate range runs. However, the downside of the product is that might not suffice the necessary amount of water or fluid for even longer runs. So if you are planning to run farther, you can have the 4-bottle belt.
For runners or marathoners, from beginners to experienced, water is an important source of energy. To hydrate yourself while running is as important as pre-run hydration to avoid heat-related illnesses such as heatstroke and heat exhaustion, and to optimize your running performance. Fluid consumption is vital to endure longer runs or more intense exercises especially training in the heat.