- The Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar can be permanently mounted on solid walls, wood beams, and drywall.
- With an adjustable 16 inches to 24 inches design, and with studs 16 inches apart, it can be installed to fit your preference and your mounting space. s
- The Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar is built with hi-grade steel.
- The main bar has non-slip powder coating and the side bars, have comfort grips.
- It allows users to assume multiple grip positions, providing variety in workouts.
- It has a maximum user weight capacity of 300 pounds.
The Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar is a pretty sturdy choice for folks who would like to avoid the inconveniences of doorway chin-up/pull-up bars:
- There is no need to find a place to store it. It is just there out of your way, and at the same time, readily available when you need it.
- Because it is sturdier, you can execute more exercises without worrying that much about the entire ensemble falling on your head. It is not advisable to do a hanging crunch, or alternating, rapid grips on a portable pull-up/chin-up bar. With the Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar, these are definitely doable.
- You can exercise anytime and not lose precious time looking for your portable bar and putting it atop your doorway.
- Ready your drill, ratchet, and spares, because you’ll need some tools to set up the Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar. If you’re not into D.I.Y, you’ll need to get some help in assembling and mounting it.
- Although the main bar has non-slip powder coating, it would still help to have some foam on it, as the coating can be too rough at purchase, or too smooth, with frequent use.
- The plastic anchors that support the bar from the inside, may be a cause for concern, so I would recommend installing other reinforcements, as a safeguard (and for peace of mind, perhaps).
- There are some instances wherein other users had to drill extra holes, or bigger holes because the alignment was not right. Although this should not happen quite often, this serves as a wet towel for people who, like a kid on Christmas morning, are just raring to give the bar a go.
The Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar is not for the faint-hearted! It’s just like having several gym equipment pieces rolled into one device. Because it is mounted, the Maximum Muscle Trainer Wall-Mounted, Pull-Up/Chin-Up Bar is safe enough for you to pull off a hanging crunch and work your lower abs out.