- Treadmill– LifeSpan TR800-DT features an 18” x 52” walking area, cushioned with six elastomers. This workout equipment is powered by a 2 HP motor, with speeds range from .4 MPH to 4 MPH.
- Desk– Meanwhile, the desktop built along with the treadmill measures 46.5”W x 31”D x 16”H.
- Display- The LCD monitor is designed to provide its users workout data on time, number of steps, calories burned, and distance traveled.
- Accessories– This power combo also provides an armrest, cable tray, and bluetooth.
- Weight capacity– The 2013 model of LifeSpan TR800-DT Treadmill Desktop can accommodate users up to 300 pounds.
- Warranty– It also features a lifetime home warranty on the frame, three years home warranty on the motor, one year home warranty on its parts and labor.
The LifeSpan TR800-DT Treadmill Desktop (2013 Model) is especially designed for adjustability, thus promoting more fun ways in getting fit and keeping the entire home members healthy. The speed of the machine can run from o.4 MPH to 4 MPH. Also, with its adjustable desk, you can adjust it at your own desire and more especially share this to anyone else in the home.
With just one look at the design of this machine, you will instantly now that this LifeSpan TR800-DT Treadmill Desktop is designed for maximum comfort and convenience to achieve highest possible results. This equipment comes with an armrest to ensure long lasting comfort. Looking at your workout data and controlling has been made more comfortable and convenient with the console strategically located in front of the desk. Get yourself organized and the desk clean with the cable tray where you can conveniently store your cables. Even with its basic and simple design, you will be extremely gratified with its Intelli-guard safety, which automatically stops the belt when you are not on it or when it’s not in use. Also, with its Intelli-step counts, you will know the number of step you have taken.
Aside from the abovementioned advantages of this power duo workout equipment, which established the reason why this product became an ideal choice for its purpose, it is also an efficient one. Treadmills with desks are especially built to improve productivity and fitness, however a small and uncomfortable des would defeat the purpose of attaching a desk onto a treadmill. What makes this equipment an audience-pleaser is that it provides a large desk, which measures 46.5 inches wide, 31 inches deep, and 16 inches in height. It is large and sturdy enough to accommodate and support laptop, printer, monitor, or other electronic gadgets.
The The LifeSpan TR800-DT Treadmill Desktop (2013 Model) has also some disadvantages. It does not have cup holders or trays to hold waters and some documents needed for work or workout. Another thing is that it does not have speakers or mp3 or audio jack. Another thing is that this equipment could be a bit heavy so this minimizes it portability.
Treadmills are built to cater to work and workout needs...together. The two can be the most important factors to a person’s definition of success. But what sets this The LifeSpan TR800-DT Treadmill Desktop (2013 Model) apart is its concentration on the part of how a person actually works. Reading through this review, you will learn more about the capability of this machine and why it became a good hit in the market.