It’s very durable and lasts a long time. More importantly, it has a larger stepping surface that allows you to execute longer steps. Lastly, it can be easily stored using its fold system.
- High-quality rails and deck that lasts long due to its extreme durability
- Comes with a wide range of programs of losing weight, robust living, sports, and heart rate
- Multi-colored LCD display keeps track of time, calories burned, distance travelled during the session, and average speed
- Assembled dimensions: 74.25 x 33 x 55 (L x W x H); 220.5LB
- Folds up for easy storage
It doesn’t give of any machine sounds in operation; instead it’s very quiet it’s like you’re running outside.
It’s very solid, no rattling or any of that kind of stuff. You can expect smooth sailing.
It’s perfect for tall users or even if you just like to make long strides. You won’t feel scared to step off a little bit, since it gives all the room you need.
Easy to store
Thanks to its folding system, you wouldn’t worry about it taking too much room in your house. When you’re done exercising, you easily fold it so it won’t be bulging up.
Programs are very accurate
It can accommodate any kind of goal you have, even if you’re already an experienced runner or only a beginner.
Displays all necessary information
It has all those standard panels that regular treadmills have, but this also indicates step numbers, the user’s age, height, and weight.
Not cushiony enough
It’s not like all gym treadmills that offer enough cushioning, but it provides what you pay for, worth the bucks.
LifeSpan LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill is the treadmill that helps you toward a more healthy living. In fact, it’s the top treadmill awarded by the Health Magazine.