- Stimulates real rowing movement with its hydraulic cylinders
- 12 challenging stages of resistance
- Perfectly gliding seat attached to heavy-duty rails
- Computer display lets you track time consumed, strokes and speed of strokes, distance covered of the rowing exercise, consumed energy of the user, pulse rate (measured by clipped ear-lobe device)
- Built with non-slip bottom surface which grips any kind of floor texture for complete safety during usage
- Built with high-strength steel
- Weight capacity is up to 285 pounds
- Assembled dimensions 59 x 67 x 18 inches, weighing 64 pounds
It’s just like rowing on real water
This equipment really imitates real swift water rowing, unlike other equipment that makes you feel like you’re operating a robot. It’s very smooth (the rowing) and very quiet.
Compatible with any kind of body type
That’s right, any kind, especially tall users. Its adjustment accommodates various lengths of height.
It doesn’t show potential wrecking; you won’t even see or hear small parts starting to come off, its parts fit very secure — truly made of heavy duty, high-strength material.
Stands strong and mighty
You can do your rowing without an uneven feeling on the bottom of the equipment. Also, it’s very easy to store as it conveniently folds perfectly.
Takes hours to assemble
Users average an hour and a half assembling the equipment. Its manuals are very confusing – some steps are only pictures, some are written in German.
Foot straps comes loose
The foot supports loosen when rowing over time. One user had to buy Velcro to fix the problem.
Kettler Kadett Rowing Machine strengthens your major muscle groups just like the real thing – row just like you’re on water in the comfort of your own home! It has over 12 challenging presets that help you get the most of your workouts, and lets you track your progress.