Although there are a lot of benefits to push-ups, a lot of people still do not prefer to execute them because they are quite strenuous to the arms and wrists. The Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar eases that burden for you.
- The Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar is made out of high-strength steel tubes to hold up to 220 lbs.
- You can bring this along whenever you are out of town on business or on vacation, because the Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar has a collapsible frame that makes it more compact and portable.
- Highly-resilient foam is used to partially cover the hand grips. This is makes your push-ups less uncomfortable.
- It is designed quite well so that the base or feet do not slip on non-carpeted surfaces.
- The Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar does deliver on its promise to lessen the stress on wrists when doing push-ups. It is a very basic trait of a great push-up stand, and The Gorilla does not fall far behind the race. It may very well be one of the top 10 push-up bars out there because of its unassuming, yet effective features.
- The Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar is quite sturdy and safe enough to use for people with most body types and sizes. It is made out of solid material, sports non-slip feet and padded hand grips. With all these features combined, users have the freedom to execute multiple variations to a regular push-up.
- One of the features that I would find very useful for a lot of people is the Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar’s collapsible frame. While it’s true that even other push-up bars are, by nature, portable, this one takes it to the next level, because you won’t need much storage space, and you won’t risk paying for extra baggage on your next trip because of your push-up bar.
- It would have been better if the Gorilla Fitness Push-up Bar came with extra cushion pads or foam for the hand grips. Although it is natural for foam to deteriorate over time, one of the disadvantages of this product is that the pads tend to be ripped out easily. And because the package doesn’t come with extras, you’d have to resort to running out to the hardware look for an alternative to that.
Push-ups are definitely of the most challenging yet necessary exercises in the fitness world. In contrast to working out using weights, wherein you are concentrating on one muscle group at a time, push-ups use a large number of muscles at the same time. These exercises not only condition your upper body, but also develops the strength of your core muscles, increase bone mass, and hasten your metabolic rate.