Shandali: The Hot Yoga Towel has a size that complements your yoga mat at 26.5 inches wide by 72 inches long. It is made super absorbent by its microfiber technology that is especially designed to soak up perspiration and moisture to keep you dry and safe.
- Versatility: This uniquely crafted yoga towel is also best with Bikram, Pilates and other physical fitness exercises. It can also be used at the gym, pool, beach, and other fun activities.
- Materials: Unlike regular towels, this hot yoga towel is 100% microfiber composed of 80% polyesters and 20% nylon with a suede or velvet feel
- Size: The size of this towel makes a perfect fit for yoga mat with 26.5 inches in width by 72 in length
- Color: This yoga towel is available in two different shades of gray and pink
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee: This is a special product feature that guarantees a full refund of your money within a 30-day period when your expectation of the product is not met. All you have to do is send an e-mail and they’ll give you back 100% of your money, no questions asked.
What you would love about this product is how it can soak up your sweat and moisture so fast to keep you dry and safe during your intense yoga practice
It costs less than that of competitors’ product, thus, gives a high ratio between quality and price. Definitely, it’s worth your money and puts back savings in your piggy bank.
It is easy to dry that it only takes minutes to do so. Simply hang and dry!
The Shandali hot yoga towel is your most trusted buddy when you go to the gym to work out or to the beach/pool to relax and you’re up for some other outdoor fun.
This towel is handy and portable to carry when you’re on the go.
This product sounds too good to be true to not have a single disadvantage to arrive at. So, here’s one for you. If there’s any drawback about this product is that this mat has limited color choices. In fact, you only get to choose between gray and pink shades.
It’s important that you drink gallons of water before an intense yoga or other fitness routines to keep your hydration level in place while you burn up calories and let your Shandali hot yoga towel buddy do the wonder to keep you dry.
Three fourths of the human body is made up of water and it is pretty normal to sweat out a lot when the body’s temperature starts to heat up amidst a strenuous work-out like Yoga. Worry no more because Shandali: The Hot Yoga Towel is here to keep you dry and injury free!