- Belt Dimension– The Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt is available in two different group sizes: the Small or Medium that goes about 24- 26 inches and Large or Extra-large of 29- 42 inches.
- Design– This hydration belt is ergonomically designed along with its Silicon Grippers and Exclusive Dura-Comfort Technology to eliminate bounce.
- Pockets– Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt comes with water-resistant Neoprene pocket, which could accommodate phones like iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4. Inside is a specialized pocket for your cash or ID.
- Toggles– It is also designed with race bib toggles that hold your race number.
- Hydration bottles– Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt features two 6 oz (175 ml) BPA-Free and dishwasher safe flasks.
- Colors– This hydration belt is basically available in color black, but provides wide color selection for the zipper. The zipper colors include blue, red, gray, orange, purple, pink, green, yellow, and black.
Here’s the thing. You are running a half marathon without anything to hold your bottle of water and your essentials. Of course, you want to feel your maximum comfort when running to achieve your goal of finishing it without any inconvenience. Good thing Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt is equipped with great storage for your phone, cash, ID, and other essentials. This belt is also designed with buckles for enclosure so it just stays in place. Its water-resistant feature keeps your belongings dry just in case you sweat buckets or it suddenly rains.
Some people prefer running at night when there is a more quiet neighborhood and cooler air. Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt is also a great belt for evening run. And to ensure your safety at night, attached are high visibility reflectors to serve as guide to passing vehicles.
If you’re sick of bulky belts and bottles and you are on the look out for a belt with a compact design that at the same time provides comfort and functionality, then this could be a great choice for you. Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt has enough space to carry 2 hydration flasks while carrying your personal things to ensure its safety. No more bulky belts for your long runs.
On top of the advantages of Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt is its functionality. Its ergonomic design helps in eliminating bounce while you are out for a run. Plus, this hydration belt is totally hands-free. You can then just easily slip the bottle in and out to make your run a more convenient one.
The Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt has also some disadvantages. One concern raised about the use of this hydration belt is that it bleeds over clothing. So it is advisable that washing this belt should be done separately from other garments. Another thing is that the 12-oz flask might not be enough to hydrate runners who are apt for longer runs. So, larger hydration bottles are thus recommended.
Engaging in marathon or triathlon includes getting yourself necessary gears like hydration belt. Hydration belt is designed to keep runner hydrated especially when taking long runs. Hydration belts are supposed to make runners feel comfortable while taking proper hydration to endure training or activities. In choosing the right hydration belt for you, you have to consider how much comfort it may bring and by its design, how much it will cater your needs. Reading through this review, you will learn more about this extraordinary hydration belt, the Fitletic 12-oz Hydration Belt. You will realize how this belt has been described by Jeff Galloway, a legendary marathon runner and Olympian, as the best belt in the market.