It has water (yes, real water) resistance that makes a great impact on your workout, plus makes a sound — no other than the sound of waves — as if you’re outside the comfort of your own home. Also, you can keep track of your progress by using its computer display. More importantly, with careful hand, this equipment can last forever.
- Water resistance that can be easily adjusted in various levels by easily turning the dial
- Modifiable foot supports for the convenience of any height
- Greatly enhanced pulley mechanism that glides perfectly in any kind of resistance level
- Comfortable handles that ensures proper grip and minimizes injuries
- Perfectly-shaped seat that slides smoothly
- Built with the finest and strongest aluminum rail that assures sturdy construction
- Built-in computer that tracks and shows you the time consumed, distance traveled, SPM (strokes per min), calories burned in each hour, watts, interval of your trainings, and pulse rate.
- Silent exercising with the help with its heavy duty belt drive
- Tank is made with solid polycarbonate along with triple-blade steel
- Holds up weight up to 300 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 77.8 x 20.9 x 20.1 inches
The sound that it makes – the water resistance part – makes the users very relaxed at the same time energized for their workout. It’s like you’re outside, alive with the roaring waters.
It’s so easy to move around the house.
It’s very sturdy, operates perfectly, and takes only a few minutes to assemble from the package.
Handles are not comfortable
You might want to wear protective gloves when working out, since it may cause blisters especially if you’re opting for a long, strenuous session.
Seat causes small injuries
It’s not properly cushioned and probably set on an inappropriate position on the rower.
First Degree Fitness PACIFIC Challenge is built relying on the eyes of expert rowers.