Features and Specifications:
- Construction: Deltech’s Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack is made of the following tough materials: heavy-duty 2 inches by 3 inches tubing, and 11 and 14 gauge steel. Its side frames are welded to suit requirements set by the American Welding Society or AWS.
- Support: It comes with 1-inch spotter rods, and reversible hooks that allow users to lift on the front side or at the back of the rack.
- Finish: The rack is painted with a white powder coating.
- Dimensions: The Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack measures 81 inches x 49.5 inches x 55 inches (Height x Width x Diameter) on the outside. Its inside dimensions are as follows: 77 inches (Height) x 43.5 inches (Width) x 24.75 inches (Diameter).
- Weight and Weight Capacity: The entire rack weighs 205 lbs, and can take up to 1000 lbs.
- Exercise Options: After you have purchased necessary equipment and attachments to the Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack, you can perform the following exercises: squats, pull-ups, calf raises, bench, incline, decline, and military presses, dips, leg curls, and leg extensions.
- Assembly: The package comes with assembly and care instructions. You shall need to purchase some tools to be able to assemble this rack.
- Add-on: The Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack comes with a pull-up/chin-up bar that is chrome-plated and knurled.
- Reversible Hooks: One of the favorite features of users who have tried out and kept using the Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack is its reversible hooks allowing them to lift outside and inside the cage. These allow lifters allow a safer and wider range of movement.
- Sturdy and Safe: This power rack/squat rack is quite safe to use considering the materials used, as well as how it was welded instead of bolted in key parts of the cage. The fact that it doesn’t wobble, makes it safer to use its add-on pull-up or chin-up bar.
- Easy-to-follow Instructions: The product manual does a great job in illustrating how to assemble the Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack. It is quite easy to follow, and very simple.
- One of the drawbacks of white paint is that it is so obvious when it starts to chip off. The paint on this power rack does chip off after frequent use.
- Another disadvantage to power racks, in general, is cost. You shall have to purchase the weights, bench, rods, etc. separately.
Almost every person who has used a power rack and/or a squat rack agree that its primary purpose is for serious, yet safe muscle/strength training. The Deltech Fitness Power Rack/ Squat Rack comes packed with features, including a chrome-plated, knurled chin-up bar, for the serious yet safety-conscious lifters.