- The Confidence Power Walker Treadmill comes with a powerful 500 watt motor.
- It runs on speed levels ranging from 1 kph to 6 kph (or 0.6 mph to 3.7 mph).
- The LCD display is easy to operate, and it shows current speed, distance, time elapsed, and calories burned.
- You can choose among four exercise options: 3 automatic modes, and 1 manual mode.
- In case of motor or LCD display malfunction, you can use the Safeguard emergency stop key to quickly shut down the machine.
- This treadmill is lightweight and weighs only 18 kg.
- It can accommodate users weighing up to 90 kg.
- Storage is made quick and hassle-free since entire machine can easily be folded.
- When folded, its dimensions are 9.5 in. x 21.3 in x 45.3 in ( L x W x H)
- Its runway measures 31 in. x 11 in.
- The entire product measures 39 in. x 17 in. x 43 in.
- For Light Exercise: The neat thing about the Confidence Power Walker is that it is really made for people who prefer brisk walks and light jogs. Its design and overall look isn’t pretentious. Without the bells and whistles of more expensive and complicated treadmills, this motorized walker is a perfect exercise partner for seniors, people under physical therapy, and for ordinary folks who just need a light daily exercise regimen.
- Quick and Easy Storage: Because it is lightweight and easily foldable, the Confidence Power Walker poses almost no problems when it comes to storage. In just four easy steps and in just a few seconds, you can just fold it and stow it in a small corner.
- Strides and Runway Size: Because the runway of the Confidence Power Walker Motorized Fitness Treadmill is smaller than other treadmills, people with long strides may not be able to take advantage of the benefits of proper exercise using this machine.
- Weight Capacity: Although this machine is really designed to be lightweight for easy storage, it’s quite surprising to find out that it can only accommodate users weighing up to 90 kg or 198 lbs.
- Electrical Consumption: For a machine that is lightweight and can accommodate speeds of only up to 6 kph (which is the equivalent to light jogging), the 500-watt motor does eat up a lot of energy.
The truth about a lot of people who use treadmills at home is that they don’t always use these exercise machines for running or for building endurance. Expensive as some treadmills may be, treadmills are more often used for light exercise. With a Confidence Power Walker Motorized Fitness Treadmill, you can enjoy a brisk walk or a slow jog at the comfort of your home, while saving a lot more money than buying more advanced treadmills.