- Adjustable Seat: Confidence Fitness’s 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer comes with an adjustable seat that allows its users to shift from a sitting to a standing position.
- Resistance Dial: Users can easily adjust resistance levels at an easy turn of a knob.
- Display: A battery-powered console displays time elapsed, distance covered, calories burned, and speed taken.
- User Weight Capacity: This exercise machine can hold users weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Poles and Footpads: Users are able to include an upper-body workout with the 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat having a pair of arm poles that move with the footpads. Its footpad mechanics mimic a typical elliptical trainer’s fluid movements, and allows users to take forward and reverse strides.
- Measurements: This product weighs 65 lbs. It measures 34 inches x 60 inches x 24 inches (Length x Height x Width)
- Inexpensive: The Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat is a cut above the rest because it is one of the most affordable exercise machines in the market. It doesn’t even cost more than $150 for users to reap the benefits of an elliptical trainer and an indoor exercise bike. You don’t have to shell out extra bucks to buy two separate pieces of low-impact cardio equipment, with this machine.
- Two-in-One Pluses: It’s an exercise bike and an elliptical trainer in just one compact machine. This allows users to save space and at the same time, get results from a total-body, cardiovascular workout, without the knee and joint pains.
- Beginner Benefits: People who need only light, and intermittent exercise periods, with some variety in it, will best benefit from its low price. Users with these requirements don’t have to use other expensive machines with all the unnecessary bells and whistles in it.
- One of the drawbacks of the Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat is that because it is quite compact and lighter than other machines, it has the tendency to be wobbly and shaky, especially for users with heavier body frames.
- Users shall need to constantly check the screws and moving parts, as well as maintain them with lubricants and some tightening, as this machine tends to make grinding noises if not well-maintained.
- Although it is great to be able to change resistance levels at the turn of a knob, this also opens up inconsistencies in resistance, as the knob may loosen at will.
Combining the benefits of an elliptical trainer and an indoor exercise bike, Confidence Fitness brings you its 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat. Now, you don’t have to buy two separate pieces of equipment to be able to feel that low-impact, total body, cardiovascular workout.