Key Product Features and Advantages:
- Power Rod® Resistance Technology: This home gym uses Bowflex’s patented technology to provide resistance, instead of free weights. It comes with 210 lbs. or 95 kg, and can be upgraded to 310 lbs (140 kg), or 410 lbs (186 kg), at an additional price.
- No-Change Cable Pulley System: This system allows users to switch from one exercise to another without stopping to change cables or equipment. Multiple cables and pulley positions allow users to vary resistance by changing angles.
- Support: The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym comes with an ab harness to provide support while performing abdominal crunches. This home gym is also equipped with a 5 – way hand – grip that also serves as a non-grip cuff, ankle cuff, foot cuff, and a shoulder cuff. Its adjustable seat is ergonomically designed to provide back support and knee support. It is made of durable and thick polyurethane cushioning.
- Integrated Stations: This compact home gym has a leg developer, allowing leg curls and extensions. It also comes with an integrated lat tower that has an angled lat bar. More exercises focusing on the lower body can be performed through its 4-position squat/lower pulley station.
- Dimensions: The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym measures 6’11” (211 cm) in height, 4’10” (147 cm) in length, and, 4’1” (125 cm) in width.
- Workout Area: This compact home gym provides users an exercise space measuring 8’x 6’5” (244 cm x 196 cm).
- Product Weight: The machine itself weighs 185 pounds or 84 kilograms.
- Maximum User Weight: It can hold up user weights of up to 300 pounds or 136 kilograms.
- People who are used to training on free weights love the fact that it is much safer to work out on the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, as it uses Power Rods to provide resistance. However, these very same people sense that working out on a 210-lb resistance on this machine, feels like working out using 130-150 lbs free weights. More so, some users also warn us that the resistance provided by this technology, wanes, over time, as opposed to the consistency provided by free weights.
- It is but natural for a home gym that comes bursting with features and multiple cables and pulleys, to have a relatively complicated assembly process. You’ll definitely need an extra hand or two to help you put this compact monster together. Once the set-up is over, then everything will be worth it.
With its revolutionary Power Rod® resistance technology, no-change cable pulley system, and multiple cable and pulley positions, the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym offers over 70 gym-quality exercises done in a safe way, for its fitness – conscious customers.