It has a wide range of resistance that accommodates both adept trainees and even beginners! More importantly, track your progress with its reliable computer display, along with a chest strap-on if you would like to monitor your heart rate during your exercise.
- Double-treaded surface that helps burn more fat while preventing joint injuries from impact
- Over 12 levels of modifiable resistance
- Speed goes from 0.7 mph to 40 mph
- LCD screen shows the speed of the workout, total steps in current session, time, calories burned per minute (and total), climb (indicates ever 100ft elevation), and heat rate
- Optional heart rate indicator using the chest strap-on
- Recovery feature that shows previous weight and resistance used
- Convenient panel that can store water bottles, newspapers, and the like
- Solid high-quality motor that lasts a lifetime
- Large footplates makes beginning and ending a session is very convenient and hassle-free
- Assembled dimensions: 46 x 30 x 55.25 inches (W x H x D); 185lb
- Can hold up weight up to 300lb
You’ll really lose pounds at a quick pace (3 weeks approximately with proper usage). It’s really effective, and does not cause injuries
It takes 2 persons to assemble this because of the heave parts, but the work itself is very easy and convenient – the manual isn’t very clear but it’s definitely a no-brainer.
It doesn’t occupy too large of a space, it as the proper size for a good workout.
You need to oil the belt and other parts that get squeaky overtime; otherwise you’ll suffer from disturbing squeaking.
Take your indoor exercising to the next level with Bowflex TC5000 Treadclimber. Its dual treadles elevate with each step, thus help you burn calories and prevents joint impact injuries unlike the mono-belted treadmills.