- It is easily adjustable into four different positions enabling you to perform a multitude of exercises
- Has a detachable leg hold-down brace for support when in declining positions
- Made with heavy-duty steel and a sturdy upholstery
- Requires assembly
- Comes with a 15-year warranty for the frame and a 1-year warranty for the upholstery
- Comfortable – the rest pad is a cushion that helps correct posture and positioning in order to maximize your strength gain while keeping you free of injury
- Built to last – the mainframe and the upholstery is strong being made of heavy-duty steel
- Easy to assemble – it is very easy to assemble as it comes with understandable instructions
- Versatile – being adjustable to 4 different positions, it enables you to perform over 30 exercises
- Warranted – the 15-year warranty grants you the peace of mind that you have bought a piece of equipment that the manufacturers are incredibly confident with its performance and durability
Every professional understands that the secret behind every successful body is a stable, reliable and easy to clean bench. Bowflex puts a lot of thought into benches because they can empathize with every body’s need for a perfect chiseling. With its SelectTech Adjustable Series 3.1, it minimizes the risk that free-weight training entails while taking you to your truest potential in your strength training, giving you those pecs, abs and biceps that you always wanted– fast! The bench can be adjusted into 4 different positions giving you the capability to perform over 30 forms of exercises without the worry that the bench will give in to your weight. The only problem that strike me with this piece of delightful equipment is that it needs to be assembled and it has a removable leg hold-down brace. Any mistakes in its assembly may cause some instabilities in the equipment, keeping you from using the Bench to its maximum potential. With this in mind, make sure to follow instructions carefully and be mindful before and after using.
Ever wonder why there are people who prefer free-weight training over the use of resistance machines? People believe that free weight lifting uses more muscles rather than focusing on a single muscle which, in fact, is the mechanism of resistance machines. Bowflex takes a lot of things into consideration in creating the perfect work bench for free-weight lifters. The SelectTech Adjustable Bench Series is an incredible utility bench where you can perform a multitude of exercises may it be focused on the abs, chest, arms or your lower body. This helps you make the most of every rep you perform while minimizing the risk of dislocations, fractures and other forms of injury. Measuring only 56 in by 26 in by 20 in, it proves to be well worth the space and would be a perfect addition to your personal gym!