- Weight range– Resistance against the SelectTech 552 Dumbbells ranges from 5 pounds to 52.5 pounds (2.27 to 23.8 kg) for each dumbbell.
- Weight Settings– This equipment is a 15 weight settings-rolled-into one. The settings are 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 52.5 pounds.
- Dimension– The dumbbells alone measures 15.75L x 8W x 9H inches each, while its stand measures 27.75L x 20.5W x 24.5H in inches.
- Weight– Each dumbbell weighs 52.5 pounds (23.8 kg).
- Workout DVD– For every purchase of the SelectTech 552 Dumbbells, you will get a Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells for free, featuring 30 exercises of at least 80 variations. These include wide squats and side lunge for leg exercise, dead lift and wide row for back exercises, and ab crunch and lying leg raises for abdominal exercises.
Hear clanging plates no more with this SelectTech 552 Dumbbells. With its sturdy molding, this equipment does not make any noise while lifting off.
You don’t want to purchase 30 dumbbells or enroll in a long-term gym lesson just to use their dumbbells in improving your body. Do you? You don’t have to. With a unique dial system, you can have 15 sets of weights by just purchasing this Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells. You can see fitness improvements in the comfort of your home.
Rather than messing up your house with all the bulky weights, why not invest on this space-saver equipment? You can just store it in one place resting on top of its fashionable stand.
If you are thinking this one is a complicated equipment, you’re completely wrong. These dumbbells are easy to use. Shifting weights is easy and fast. Your entire household may take turns in using the dumbbells because of its adjustment features.
The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells has some disadvantages. Some complained about its size. Because of its 16 inches length, other people have difficulties lifting it. Others also said this equipment is a bit pricey. However, when you try to think of it, long-term gym membership to use different weights is more expensive and more hassle.
Dumbbells are one of the oldest workout equipments. It comes in different colors, materials, and weights. People use dumbbells to lose weight or build muscles. Anyone who has plans of bodybuilding will either purchase several pairs of dumbbells or enroll himself in a gym for a long time. Going to the gym is a hassle for those who have to spend the whole day at the office and those who are not confident enough to workout with many people in the gym. Meanwhile, several pairs of dumbbells will mess up your house. That’s why if you want a hassle-free workout from the comfort of your home, this pair of adjustable dumbbells might just be right for you. With innovation and technology, Bowflex offers this 15 weights-rolled-into-one SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells.