It has over 6 stages of resistance, 1 uses air friction while 5 of it use air and magnetics, suiting both beginner users as well as adept rowers. It accommodates people of any height, and lastly, you can keep track of your progress using the electronic display. And after you finish your rowing session, you could conveniently fold it and place in a cabinet.
- 6 stages of resistance; 1 air, 5 both air and magnetic
- Perfectly shaped seat that allows you glide fluently, ensuring you’ll get a power workout
- Built with high-quality aluminum along with heavy duty steel frame that is 44 inches far from pedals; compatible with any kind of height
- Height and angle-modifiable display that shows time consumed, total strokes or “rows”, calories, and the user’s heart rate
- Easy folding allows easy storing
- Accommodates weight up to 250 pounds
- Handles are wrapped with rubber to ensure proper grip
- 17 x 22 x 68 inches when fully assembled
Very sturdily-built machinery, angles are very precise
This equipment can last a very long time. Its foot supports and handles are just in the right place.
Easy to assemble
You can assemble this rowing machine in a jiffy, and includes very high-quality tools just like the equipment itself.
Easy to store
Because of its easy-folding system, you can always just place it in a cabinet after a rowing session.
Accommodates various types of heights
It’s specially designed to be compatible with any kind of length, even if you’re exceptionally tall.
Electronic tracker is inaccurate
It is certainly unreliable. It reaches 2 kilometers after exactly 220 strokes, regardless of the intensity you put on.
Give your workout a level up with BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine. Its perfectly shaped seat and smooth gliding mechanism assures you a powerful cardio and strength exercise for your physique.