- The BodyCraft K1 Home Gym prides itself on having “the widest range of exercises on any single-stack home gym.”
- You can perform every traditional dumbbell and barbell exercise on the K1.
- An extensive range of functional and rehabilitation exercises can be done smoothly and safely on the K1.
- This home gym accommodates weights from 5 lbs to 400 lbs. It has a 200-lb weight stack.
- Its bench is easily adjustable so that you can exercise from various angles – decline, incline, flat, and vertical.
- It also has multi-position press arms.
- A squat bar is included, and the K1 squat attachment, double-up cables allow you to do presses and squats with up to 400 lbs resistance.
- It also provides an adjustable, ends-down cable arms for a whole range of upper body exercises.
- The leg station conveniently adjusts to positions a forty-five (45) degree position for decline presses, as well as typical positions for leg extensions, and leg curls.
- Frame: Its frame is made of 2-inch x 3-inch, and 2-inch x 2-inch heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Pulleys and Cables: Its pulleys are made of durable fiberglass reinforced nylon, and its 2000-lb tensile strength cables are internally lubricated.
- Upholstery: The seats and other support parts are made of foam that is extremely dense, covered by double-stitched gauge vinyl.
- Measurements: The K1 is 89 inches long and 57.5 inches wide. It has a user footprint of 112 inches in length, and 60 inches in width.
The K1 is easily one of the best single-stack home gyms. Its construction and design is well-thought, and the materials used to create this powerhouse, are high-quality. With a lifetime warranty on most, if not all, parts, Bodycraft is truly confident on the quality of its products and services.
How about Gramps?
I am quite happy that the K1 was constructed for a wider demographic, and not just gym buffs. I can picture a whole household being able to use this home gym. There’s dad and mom, who prefer the traditional core and strength training exercises. Occasionally, the teenager at home would try it out to show off. There would probably be an uncle or aunt who’s training for a sport. And then, there’s Gramps who needs basic rehabilitation exercise to keep the blood pumping. The K1 has it all for everyone at home or at the fraternity house.
Bedlam at the Beginning
Because the K1 comes with so many features, the set-up and use may be overwhelming for first-time users, or for owners who don’t use gym equipment frequently. It is best to have a helping hand or two for when setting this up for the first time. After which, you might need the help of an instructor or someone who is used to home gyms and the like, to help you figure out how to use the machine to suit your exercise requirements.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a home gym that helps you through various exercise needs all throughout your life? The BodyCraft K1 Home Gym will see you through your youthful, adventurous years as you either do core, strength or sports training, as it will aid you if you need safe, rehabilitation exercises.