- The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower has multiple stations to be used for exercising both lower and upper portions of the body:
- It has a knee and leg raise station for you to work on your lower body and abs.
- A chin-up and pull-up station helps you develop your upper body and core muscles.
- A dip station helps you work on building and strengthening the muscles on your chest and triceps.
- Its foot grips are slip-resistant, and may be used as push-up bars.
- Arm and back rests are padded to provide protective cushioning while working out.
- The PT600’s frame was designed to be height-adjustable.
- It has a maximum user weight capacity of 250 lbs.
“No” To Portables
While door-mounted, portable pull-up and chin-up bars are great for working out in small spaces, they usually lag behind the variety of workout options and the sturdy feel that the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower offer to its users. Portables that are less-priced often tend to be limited to the user being able to do only chin-ups and pull-ups. The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower offers that and more.
Set-up in a Cinch
The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower is quite easy to assemble and requires simple tools to put together the frame and other parts. You can assemble the PT600 in under an hour, without encountering problems usually brought about by complicated instructions.
The Body Vision PT600 Power Tower is a great multi-station apparatus; however, you might encounter some problems performing dips, especially if you are tall. You shall have to bow your head really low to avoid hitting the pull-up bar. Some users suggest to face away from the pull-up bar, to be able to address this issue.
One of the possible deal breakers to the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower is that it does tend to get wobbly. Although the PT600 has safety features such as its legs that are non-slip, it is always of best interest to the user to have a stable, not wobbly exercise machine. I could just imagine how working out would not be enjoyable if I were always worrying about the wobble.
Get Body Vision PT600 Power Tower from Amazon & save today!
Say goodbye to wall-mounted workouts! You can definitely count on the Body Vision PT600 Power Tower to work wonders for your strength training program, instead. This tower of power was made just right for you to be able to execute those dips, pull-ups, chin-ups, leg raises, and even push-ups without worrying about ruining your door frame. Your body will never feel the same after you’ve started using one the PT600 Power Tower.