Key Product Features and Advantages:
- Frames: The Body Solid SBL460P4 Freeweight Leverage Gym Package’s main frame is quite strong as it is made of 3”x 3” 10 and 11 gauge steel which has all four sides welded. Reinforcement plates add more strength to the section frames.
- Precise and Friction-free movement: Demanding amounts of weight and frequent movement can cause equipment to wear out because of friction. The Body Solid SBL460P4 was constructed using commercial-grade pillow block and sealed ball bearings for ease and precision of movement.
- Safety Guards: This home gym works best for you if you are into strength and endurance training. It allows you to max out even without someone to spot you, with safety guards placed at each station.
- Dense foam and Durafirm™ Pads: Body Solid uses high-density foam for its seat, back, and shoulder pads. This is covered by sweat and tear resistant upholstery, Durafirm™. These support pad components are absolutely necessary especially when training with very heavy weights.
- Powder Coat Finish: The Body Solid SBL460P4 Freeweight Leverage Gym has a powder coat finish that prevents chipping, scratching, corroding its metal frame, and hides fingerprints.
- Exercise Options: The Body Solid SBL460P4 allows you to focus on developing your calves, lats, and shoulders. It allows you to perform more than 40 exercises and variations of the following exercises: Bench presses, incline, decline and shoulder presses, wide-grip and close-grip front lat pull-downs, seated rowing, ab crunches, seated bicep curls, leg curls and extensions, and calf presses.
Consider These First Before Buying:
- Product Dimensions: Because it has multiple stations, and it is not designed as a single-stack home gym, the Body Solid SBL460P4 Freeweight Leverage Gym takes up a lot of workout space and shall need a permanent space at your home. After assembly, its dimensions are as follows: 126 inches (Height) x 107 inches (Length) x 83 inches (Width).
- Shipping and Assembly: You’ll definitely need an expert help in assembling this product as it comes in four packages weighing between anywhere 111 lbs. (50+ kilograms) to around 127 lbs. (57+ kilograms). Since the owner’s manual says that assistance is required, it is best to have a qualified dealer or a nifty friend or two to help out. Also, you will need different hexes and wrenches, as well as a rubber mallet, before you can start assembling the product.
You can totally forget about gym membership fees, and worries over scheduling one-on-one training. Body Solid’s Freeweight Leverage Gym Package (SBL460P4) is designed to help you perform over 40 exercises targeting all muscle groups in your body. Don’t have a spotter to help you pull off those monster muscle moves? No problem! This masterpiece has safety guards at every station and will last for a very long time. With so many features and benefits to this product, you will find yourself never going a day without it.