Features and Specifications:
- Construction: The Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is made of 3” x 3” 11 – gauge steel columns that are heavy – duty and yet, have high tensile strength. Each frame is welded in all four sides and reinforced with a bolted support plate at the bottom of each corner.
- Support: This power rack has heat – tempered lift-offs that helps users guide handles in and out, with little inconvenience. Its safety rods are saber-like and not round and tubular. The frame has 20 levels to place the lift-offs and safety rods on, depending on your preference.
- Finish: To reduce cosmetic damage and rusting, this cage has electrostatically applied powder coating.
- Dimensions: This rack measures 46 inches wide, and its length is 49 inches. It is 79 inches high.
- Weight: The Body-Solid Pro Power Rack weighs 239 lbs. or 108.41 kilograms.
- Assembly: This cage is quite easily to assemble, and instructions are easy to follow, with the bags marked. You will need basic tools such as a wrench and a ratchet, at the very least.
- Add-on: The Body-Solid Pro Power Rack comes with a 41 – inch wide chinning bar (knurled), a lat bar, and a straight bar.
- For Home and Commercial Use: You can only claim that your product is for both home and commercial use if you can guarantee that it can withstand the abuse that a commercial-grade product can take. Judging from the materials used and how the Body-Solid Pro Power Rack was designed and constructed, this cage can definitely stand the abuse of serious barbell training.
- Wide Walk-in: One of the most noticeable features of the Body-Solid Pro Power Rack is its wide walk-in design. This set – up is perfect for various body sizes and different types of attachments and benches.
- Straightforward Assembly: What a lot of users love about this cage is that because its design is quite simple, yet sturdy, assembly is also very simple. The instructions and parts packaging are very straightforward.
- Made for the Extreme: Even if the product is graded for both home and commercial use, it can still hold a hefty amount of weight. This cage is crazy durable, thanks to its welded, 11 – gauge steel frame.
Although the Body-Solid Pro Power Rack does come with a chinning bar, more and more of its competitors are offering a pull – up/ chin – up bar and a dip bar. This power cage does not have a dip bar. Another popular add-on that a lot of users are asking for nowadays, is weight storage at the side of the cage. That would make things more convenient.
Take your workouts to the extreme with the Body-Solid Pro Power Rack. As this powerhouse is graded for home and commercial use, expect a quality rack that suits your exercise needs.