- Design: The Body Champ BRM2720 is a two-in-one steel machine that can be used as an elliptical trainer or indoor exercise bike. It has an adjustable, cushioned seat that can be positioned upright to use the machine as an elliptical, instead of a bike. Forward and reverse movement is also included in this machine’s make.
- Resistance: This exercise machine works using magnetic resistance, and offers users 8 levels to choose from and/or progress with.
- Programs and Display: The Body Champ BRM2720 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer has a simple LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance taken, time elapsed, and speed. It has no specialized programs, as the user can manually input his or her preferred settings.
- Heart Rate: User heart rate is monitored using the sensors found it the hand grips.
- Stride Length: This machine’s stride length is about 13 inches.
- Weight Capacity: The Body Champ BRM2720 can hold users weighing a maximum of 250 lbs.
- Dimensions: Its length is 49.87 inches, and its height is about 62.87 inches. It is 28.75 inches wide and weighs about 119 pounds.
- Simplicity: Users who prefer simple instructions and features in an exercise machine will get a kick out of this two-in one. In as much as it is designed to be both an elliptical and an indoor bike, it is really easy to use. Its electronic display indicates only manual programming, and entry-level fitness users can easily customize their workout.
- Budget Friendly: The Body Champ BRM2720 is one affordable dual trainer. It is perfect for users who are looking into buying their first exercise equipment and wanting to just try out if they really can pull off working out at home or not.
- Space-Saving: Because you don’t have to buy two separate pieces of equipment, you won’t have to worry about the machines taking up too much space.
- It is what it is in its price range. Users needing a wider and more complex range of programs and exercise options will not benefit much from this products single, manual setting.
- Persons with bigger and taller body frames will also not be able to make the most out of this machine, because of its compact design, short stride length, and relatively low user weight capacity.
- The BRM2720 also needs frequent maintenance and lubrication, as it tends to squeak a lot, and some moving parts may loosen at will.
Cardio exercises on your home exercise equipment can get boring, especially if you do the same thing day in and day out. The only thing that’s stopping you from adding some variety into your workout is that you can’t afford to buy more than one machine at a time. Why should you bear with these problems when the Body Champ BRM2720 Magnetic Cardio Dual Trainer offers you an easy solution?