- It is delivered to you fully assembled with its simple Aluminum monorail design
- Has large castors for easy transport
- Can be folded for storage
- Has 12 levels of resistance ranging from 6% to 72% of your own body weight as resistance
- Has dual side slide board pulleys that pull on an oversized heavy duty squat board made with two-inch double-stitched box cushions
- Has chrome-plated rails as well as attachments
- Versatile: gives you the option to adjust from 6% up to 72% of your own body weight as resistance
- Easy to store and transport: it can be folded to less than 20% of the space it occupies when open and it has extra-large castors for easy transport
- Space-saving: aside from being easily foldable, it also helps you widen the space for your gym by diminishing the amount of free weights that you need
- Easy to maintain: all of its rails and attachments are chrome-plated so wiping it with soft cloth will be enough to clean it
- Strong: this piece of equipment with its aluminum monorail design is able to support 500 pounds of weight
All those free weights adding clutter in your home must surely be a problem for every gym owner. Still, people are very dependent on these weights for their exercise routines. However, based on my own experience, its use comes with risks such as injuries from mishandling or sometimes wounds, bruises and even infections (such as tetanus) while doing exercise routines with old, rusty, even obsolete weights and other redundant gym equipments. Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Power Pro Home Gym PowerPro eliminates your need to use these free weights by offering a new way to have resistance– your own weight! This equipment offers 12 levels of resistance ranging from 6% to 72% of your total body weight. With its simple Aluminum Monorail Design, it is able to support even a 500-lb user! It also offers a lot of exercises found in your daily routine for a full-body workout, all in one piece of equipment. It also comes with four program cards, an instructional manual and guide and a strength training DVD for easy referencing that may be of help to beginners and pros alike. What’s more convenient is that it has a 1-year warranty for all of its parts!
Are you beginning to think that all those free weights in your home gym are simply a bother to keep and maintain? Or maybe, are you scared that your kids may get themselves hurt by messing with your equipment? No worries, I found a solution. Total Trainer Power Pro Home Gym PowerPro by Bayou Fitness eliminates your need for free weights during your workouts by letting you use your own weight as resistance! Measuring only 24 in by 50 in by 95 in when open and 24 in by 52 in by 14 in when folded and weighing only a meager 123 pounds, this simple, yet carefully-designed piece of equipment is able to support weights of up to 500 pounds!